16-20 Overs Summary
Pakistan is going great. Haris Sohail was looking in good touch. But unfortunately he has been run out by Liam Plunket on 41(41). He was looking very calm but there are other thing written in his fate for this match.
Now the Captain Sarfraz Ahmad has pushed himself up in the order and came to bat on number 5th position. He has taken a slow start but a good to watch his control. There is a lot of expectations from him in today’s match. He has to perform very well to avoid critics. One the other hand imam is batting really good and he is worth watch in today’s match.
Here is the five over summary:
PAK 112/3 (20 overs)
Imam Ul Haq 45 (51)
Sarfraz Ahmad 7 (13)
Follow this article to read about the batting of england:
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:21-27 overs summary
IF you missed any of the previous summary you can read here:
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:Match preview
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:0-5 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:6-10 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:11-15 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:16-20 overs summary
Ball-by-ball commentry of Pak vs Eng is available here.