28-35 Overs Summary
England is making their grip firm here in this series’ Pak vs Eng 3rd ODI in Bristol county cricket ground. The third encounter of current running series going in a very interesting mode. This will be a difficult challenge match for Pakistan because they have to win this to get back their confidence and make a comeback in current series.
The bad form of Sarfraz Ahmad continues as he had got out by Liam Plunkett on 27 (34). He is now under great pressure and unable to get rid of this. Instead of all these Pakistan’s run rate is going very good and Imam is playing a gem of innings here. He has accompanied by Asif Ali which is a very dangerous batsman in the lower order.
Here is the 7 over summary:
PAK 209/4 (35 overs)
Imam Ul Haq 100 (97)
Asif Ali 19 (23)
Follow this article to read about the batting of england
IF you missed any of the previous summary you can read here:
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:Match preview
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:0-5 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:6-10 overs summary
- Pak vs eg 3rd odi:11-15 overs summary
- Pak vs eg 3rd odi:16-20 overs summary
- Pak vs eg 3rd odi:21-27 overs summary
- Pak vs eg 3rd odi:28-35 overs summary
Ball-by-ball commentry of Pak vs Eng is available here.