England the series leader is on the ground to chase the target of 359 runs. Jason Roy the world class batman and Jonny Bairstow started to bat with great passion. Giving a strong opening partnership they made quick runs in the start. Jason Roy displayed outstanding batting skills. Having such a start can lead England to win the match. Pakistan has to show some zeal. A number of boundaries in the power play without any loss of wickets.
England is once again showing its best. Pakistani bowlers are unable to stop the England batsmen. What a great power play innings played by the England cricket team openers. Jason Roy is moving towards its half century.
Here is the 10 over summary:
ENG 74/0 (10 overs)
Jason Roy 36(31)
Jonny Bairstow 36(29)
Follow this article to read about the batting of england:
IF you missed any of the previous summary you can read here:
- Pak vs eng match preview
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:0-5 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:6-10 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:11-15 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:16-20 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:21-27 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:28-35 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:36-40 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:41-45 overs summary
- Pak vs eg 3rd odi:46-50 overs summary
Ball-by-ball commentry of Pak vs Eng is available here.