England is creating his place in this series by just taking more wicket in Bristol county cricket ground. The third encounter of current running series going in very interesting mode. This will make some difficulties here for Pakistan.But at this stage imam-ul-haq played very well and support the team of Pakistan by scoring century in this tough match. If Pakistan win this match the crown will go at the head of Imam-ul-haq. After the 35 over, Asif ali came and just hit the ground more than anyone. They just balance the run rate and both making more runs.
The bad form of Sarfraz Ahmad continues as he had got out by Liam Plunkett on 27 (34). He is now under a great pressure and unable to get rid of this. Instead of all these Pakistan’s run rate is going very good and Imam is playing a gem of innings here. He has accompanied by Asif Ali which is very dangerous batsman in lower order.
Here is the Pak vs Eng 3rd ODI,5 overs summary:
PAK 203/4 (35 overs)
Imam Ul Haq 130 (115)
Asif Ali 42 (35)
Follow this article to read about the batting of england:
IF you missed any of the previous summary you can read here:
- Pak vs eng match 3rd odi:Match preview
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:0-5 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:6-10 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:11-15 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:16-20 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:21-27 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:28-35 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:36-40 overs summary
Ball-by-ball commentry of Pak vs Eng is available here.