Pakistan was going at a good pace but there happens a sudden fall for Pakistan as it loses its two major wickets in a row. Imam-ul-Haq played a great inning and stayed for 46 overs on the ground. Imad Waseem was playing at a good strike rate but once again Chris Woakes make a hurdle for Pakistan by taking Imad’s wicket. And with that Chris Woakes completed his bowling spell with 4 wickets. Faheem Ashraf tried to bat at its best but got Ibw and has to return to the pavilion.
Here we go, Hasan Ali strikes the bowl hard and the ball goes for a six out of the boundary. And a brilliant straight six from Shaheen Afridi. Taking Pakistan to a big total score. Again a ball and catch but this time its Willey. Hasan Ali handles the bat with confidence and make a six and a four back to back and leads Pakistan to a total of 358. England has to chase a huge total of 359runs.
Here is the 5 over summary:
PAK 358/ (50 overs)
Hasan Ali 18(9)
Follow this article to read about the batting of england:
IF you missed any of the previous summary you can read here:
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:Match preview
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:0-5 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:6-10 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:11-15 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:16-20 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:21-27 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:28-35 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:36-40 overs summary
- Pak vs eng 3rd odi:41-45 overs sum
Ball-by-ball commentry of Pak vs Eng is available here.